Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Loser!

I recently LOST a contest to win an ipod. By recently I mean yesterday, so I'm still freshly sore about it. The contest asked to describe your favorite hobby. The winner you ask? Her favorite hobby is reading. READING! Ugh. Well, I liked my attempt so here it is: 
My hobbies are many. I enjoy small motorcycle repair and large scale tactical battle planning. I have a one woman operetta featuring me singing all the lines of “A Christmas Story”‘ while tap dancing around a leg shaped lamp. I own a successful metal molding company specializing in toy soldiers and WW2 M1 Carbine rifles. Sometimes I skydive. Sometimes I dumpster dive. Usually I dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. I have baked a 9 tier wedding cake with just a spork and a cast iron skillet.  I woo men with my natural musky sent and am considering starting a fragrance line called “Hardly Lucky”.  In the near future I am hoping to start speaking in tongues, get the fat lady to sing, and look the gift horse in the mouth.  Yes, these hobbies are impressive, but my favorite by far is making people smile. :)

Now there is nothing wrong with reading, but come on! That was funny! Maybe I should have said my favorite hobby is losing contests :P
Cheers!


(P.S. The biebster has already signed on to my fragrance line. I added this photo below of his reaction to "Hardly Lucky". He loves it!)

-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. You forgot your most favorite hobby of Almost Always landing on your feet!! Ha Ha! Very funny first post. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete